1,2,3, Graduated!

Good morning everyone:))
Today I am going to show you the easiest way of graduating. It is called"Coursera"
Coursera is an online learning platform. You can attend whichever topic you are interested in and take lessons without actually going to classes! The best part of it is that you can take lessons from the most popular universities, like Yale, Cambridge, Oxford, etc.You can stay home and learn a lot of new information.
Also, if you complete your course successfully, Coursera provides a certificate for you.
In school, teachers should encourage students to enroll courses and make it a culture.
I have also been taking a course called Mind shift for 4 weeks and finally I have completed my course successfully.
Here is my certificate
     

If you don't like Coursera, there are plenty of online courses. I am living some of them below.
  • Udemy
  • Udacity 
  • edX
I hope you enjoy them. 
See you....

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Update on 21st Century Skills Training

Are you a Digital Native or an Immigrant?

Gender & Education