Brand New Storyteller


HELLOO :))

The journey of getting to know about how to use technology for educational purposes continues with Storybird. I have heard about this app from Mr.Can and I found it quiet entertaining for everyone from different ages. The app enables the creator to use different themes with different genres. You can create a comic or a fiction or like me a poetry.

 I completed the poetry in a very short time which makes the app more appealing. For some learners, reading something from books may be boring, with this app they wouldn't be bored while looking at the pictures and trying to associate it with the flow of the story.
It is an amazing app you should certainly consider using.

Like I said above, I have also created a poetry. You can take a look here

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Update on 21st Century Skills Training

Are you a Digital Native or an Immigrant?

Gender & Education