VR Glasses



I am back with a new experience that I tried in IT&MD course. VR glasses.
I'm sure you have seen one in play grounds or in online markets. VR glasses give you the impression that you are really in the picture and living in that moment. I have ridden a roller coaster and it was stunning.
If you ask me what is the beneficial side of it, I would say it can be used for education. The topic can be taught through some videos which is shown through these glasses. This will make your lessons more interesting and attractive for the students. They will go crazy to participate and complete the task you give.
You may think that how can every student have one if the price is high. Mr. Can showed us the cheap version of VR glasses and it perfectly works like the real ones. This is how the low priced VR glasses look like


We also talked about the mixed reality in this course with Mr. Can. We watched a video that is created by Windows. And if you are interested I am leaving the link here





Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Update on 21st Century Skills Training

Are you a Digital Native or an Immigrant?

Gender & Education