Create, Edit and ,Share Mind Maps Online


Helloo everyone,

Have you ever tried studying a topic by drawing a mind map? When I was a high school, I used to have a hardship in geography lessons. I had used mind maps to associate the terms with the previously learned items. It helped me a lot. I used to draw i on paper but today I will write about an app that allows you to draw mind maps  online. It is "Mindmeister"

MindMeister allows you to be more innovative by providing a shared collaboration and brainstorming environment on the web with your classmates and your teacher. You can plan projects, design an assignment or prepare presentations.

I have also created a mind map using Mindmeister. You can take a look from here.
Sincerely.....

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Update on 21st Century Skills Training

Are you a Digital Native or an Immigrant?

Gender & Education