Tea & Talk

                                                         

      Helloo, dear followers... How do you feel lately? Is everything fine? I have really been busy for these 2 weeks and I can't wait for the winter break. You may wonder why I put the photo above. Even though I'm a winter person, in these chaotic Covid-19 times, I want to escape to a quiet, peaceful place at the seaside. Although I might seem depressed at the beginning.  I'm excited to tell you about what I have done in the past week. 

      As you know, we have finished the 21st Century Project lessons last week and we started to plan our group project. Our aim in this project is to detect a problem or lack for the future of ELT and create a web page as a guideline for other people. In our group, we have discussed what we can do, what was the most challenging thing when we started learning English. We brainstormed and tried to adapt these thoughts but we couldn't because we haven't searched enough on the matter. So, we arranged a meeting with Melda Hoca, and she gave us feedback. After that, we made an outline on Dropbox. Right now, we are still reading and trying to find the best topic for us. 

     The other thing I want to tell you about is the meeting we had with the whole group last night. Dilek Hoca and Melda Hoca arranged a 'Tea and Talk' meeting to chit-chat, which I love. I have missed talking to my friends and to see my teachers. We have talked about what is going on lately and our future plans. I am a little surprised to see that everyone feels stressed and depressed because this is our last year and we can't see what is ahead of us. Melda Hoca and Dilek Hoca shared their opinions and experiences with us and gave us some advice because they have been where we are right now. And I'm grateful to hear that our teachers really believe in all of us. 


      I hope to share more with you next week. Till then, take care :)))

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Update on 21st Century Skills Training

Are you a Digital Native or an Immigrant?

Gender & Education