Fun Way of Evaluation


Today , as the picture above suggests, I am going to write about the app called Kahoot!. It is a wonderful app that I like very much. I met this app in my first year in ELT department. Our instructor would first talk about the topic to be covered that lesson and then we would log in her class and answer some questions that she prepared beforehand.
 Kahoot! is an app that both the teacher and students enjoy because of its being easy to use. It also makes lessons entertaining. After the quiz is over via projection both teacher and students can see what are their mistakes, where they rank among their friends and which topics to study again.

And of course I created a Kahoot quiz for you. You may take a look here
See you :)))

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Update on 21st Century Skills Training

Are you a Digital Native or an Immigrant?

Gender & Education